If you are new to 500 words, start HERE:
To build your trust in us, we have created a series of free resources:
If you have a letter of intent waiting approval:
Before you sign up to a ‘disaster waiting to happen’…
- Read my A to Z of letters of intent (a series of blogs covering every aspect)
- Download my free STAR checklist – it will make you ‘look like a genius’
- Watch my 4-part video series
- Use my Sample Letter of Intent – that compliments my book on the topic
- Once you’ve written or edited a letter of intent, score yours against my 10-point Score Card
- Follow my Letter of Intent Sense Check – is your letter clear and complete?
You can also read my book How to Write Simple and Effective Letters of Intent in Just 500 Words or download 6 free chapters.
If you're a consultant who doesn't want to annoy your clients:
Before you sign on the dotted line…
- Start with my Appointment Sense Check – is your document clear and complete?
- Download my Sample Appointments – that compliment my book on the topic
You can also read my book How to Write Simple and Effective Consultant Appointments in Just 500 Words or download 3 free chapters.